Sunday, December 12, 2010

LIVING A GOOD LIFE

On your 95th birthday while your sitting the couch watching re-runs in an empty house at some point you will have to reflect on your life. You might ask yourself “did I live a good life”, I am almost 100 percent sure that at 95 years old that question will mean a hell of a lot more than it does right NOW. But why is that? Why don’t most people start acting now? If you set out right now to build your ideal good life then by the time you reach 95 years old there should be no question on “did I live a good life?” you would be too busy rock climbing or skydiving. I am not a writer or a guru so if for some reason you don’t agree or you don’t like what I’m saying it’s very simple, stop reading this!! I am just someone trying to understand life, and on my quest I am learning to live a good life, using the laws of the universe.
It didn’t click for me right away, after much study and practice I whole world opened up to me. Living the law of attraction for me has been a key element to living a good life. The Law of Attraction is commonly associated with New Age and New Thought theories even though it’s not new at all and can be found in religions and books written thousands of years ago . It states people experience the corresponding manifestations of their predominant thoughts, feelings, words, and actions and that people therefore have direct control over reality and their lives through thought alone. A person’s thoughts (conscious and unconscious), emotions, beliefs and actions are said to attract corresponding positive and negative experiences “through the resonance of their energetic vibration.”  The law of attraction states “you get what you think about; your thoughts determine your destiny.” Many proponents of the idea claim that with practice a person can use the law of attraction to change their lives. Your current life is a direct result of all past actions and thoughts. The future will be determind by the NOW!! Is how you feel,think, and act that will create and mold the future. The only real control is in the Now!!
I have come to believe in balance. In order to live your own good life based on your perspective of life you have to come into balance. So how can you achive balance and live a good life? I belive in the following pilers “Relationships”, “Spritual”, “humanitarian “ , “intelectual” , “ physical” and “ financial “ I will touch on each piller in detail in later blogs, and I also plan to give you real life examples based on each piler with my personal experiences followed with a video blog and a book recommendation based on each and every one of these pilers. I am living my dream life of family, giving back to the world, non-stop learning, health, fittness, and wealth and I wish the same for you, let’s grow together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment