Sunday, December 12, 2010

LOVIN' MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovin’ My Life!!!


I’m back from my trip to Europe where I had amazing times in Paris, Barcelona, Rome, and London. I love traveling! The people! The food! The history! I love it all!
So, I log into my email and my box is ridiculously full. I’m getting emails from everyone, everywhere, some were even written in Spanish! As you may already know, I was featured in Reader’s Digest Canada in November 2009 and Reader’s Digest China in March 2010. I just wanted to share with you that the story got picked up by Selecciones Venezuela (the Spanish Reader’s Digest) for their July issue, Selecciones Argentina for their March issue, and Selecciones Chile, for their April issue. Considering the fact that I have almost 100,000 views on YOUTUBE now…WOW! I feel so blessed. You cannot imagine how happy I am to see the amount of people who have taken an interest in my story and my life. I just want to say thank you to everyone out there who has supported me and believed in me. It truly means a lot to be receiving such a great response. I truly hope that my story is helping people and inspiring them to do for themselves what I did for myself. I have created this great life, using the principles of the universe, the law of attraction. Anyone can learn this! Anyone that realizes and recognizes that they are 100% in charge of their lives knows they can change it for the better! Focus on the things in your life that bring you joy, and you will attract more joy into your life!

I thank you, and the universe!

Alfonso Cuadra

No comments:

Post a Comment